Welcome to Arthurs Orthopaedics
Our aims are:
- To offer the best quality orthopaedic service and surgery for dogs and cats
- To always be friendly, compassionate and caring
- To be honest and make recommendations on what your pet needs. We never recommend a procedure we do not believe in, or would not do for our own cat or dog.
- To aim to have the lowest complication rate possible
- To provide clear, concise and timely discharge paperwork to the owner and referring veterinary surgeon
- To ensure colleagues are valued and treated in a professional and respectful manner.
Arthurs Orthopaedics is hosted at Towcester Veterinary Centre.
Towcester Veterinary Centre has a number of excellent features including:
- A large and spacious operating theatre ideal for complex orthopaedic surgery
- 24 hours on site care including overnight nursing care
- Very easy access to major routes such as the M1, M40, A5, A43 and A45
We offer weekday appointments at Towcester Veterinary Centre. We see cases on a pre-agreed appointment basis only. All appointments are on a referral only basis i.e. your own veterinary surgeon needs to refer your pet to us for an orthopaedic assessment and treatment. Please ask your veterinary surgeon for a referral to Arthurs Orthopaedics.